Saturday, October 16, 2004

dps meeting!

for those of you who missed or have since forgotten kyle del's earlier post... i'm reminding you!!

this wednesday, oct 20th there will be a dps meeting at the brewery. that's right, the crazy poets are making an appearance at stein night. i'm taking my free absences from grad classes. kyle del will be in from new york. willie is coming in from minnesota (and is leaving in less than a month for new zealand! so this is a last chance to buy the kid a drink for awhile!). i hear a rumor that matt nickel might even be making it in... (i hope so matt!) so i expect all you still-in-holland folk to show up. and the rest of you should get your butts in a car and drive out. somewhere between 9:30-10pm. bring a stein. bring poems. someone bring jack. i'm counting down the days. can't wait to see you all.

6 Comments:

Blogger ziegenhagen said...

Word KTB...I will be there in full effect. I'll even bring at least one of my best friends from home, for you ladies, he's cute. And maybe I even get him to drag out some of his favorite poems. I worked on convincing Jack to come, we'll see if it works...and I know you, Del, Linds, Karen Maria, and whoever else is near better be there. Can't wait to see you. Love you!

4:16 PM | Permalink  
Blogger Daniel said...

I can't wait! See you there!

10:29 PM | Permalink  
Blogger mer said...

oh I can't wait to see you all again!

1:35 AM | Permalink  
Blogger robert d said...

The magick is always in the doing.

Snapping out,

d

PS - And whatever you do never check out the archives.

1:47 AM | Permalink  
Blogger toddie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:13 PM | Permalink  
Blogger One Drunken Poet said...

Well kids stand on the table in my absense. I'll be thinking of you. Have a few on me. Just tell them to put it on, "Leahey's Tab." From what I've been told it works at Parrots...

ah good times

12:29 AM | Permalink  

Post a Comment

<< Home