Saturday, September 25, 2004

It's a good thing my friends are reliable poets

Ok, so I haven't posted a thing--until now. I'll admit I've been right alongside of those of you who feel stuck, without much inspiration to write a poem at all, let alone a good one. I'm doing my best these days to get myself back on the creative bandwagon. In the meantime, a prompt for KTB (and all the rest):

Take an event or process or memory and write a poem about it working backwards. Make it as basic as the hour you spent baking a batch of cookies last week, or as complicated as the process of transferring schools 3 times in your undergraduate career (call me on that one if you need any help:) ). Play your life in rewind for a few minutes and see what you can make of it.

!gnitirw yppah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home