Thursday, September 02, 2004

A Very Rare and Special Gift

My dear Hope College friends. I have a rare and special treat to offer all of you for free. It is a reproduction of an amazing work of art that was found in the crevase between Jack Ridl's desk and bookshelf on the third floor of lubbers. Truth be told, it is even old, from the early seventies that is.

It has Jesus and Mary Magdeline (my interpretation) but others I found the possibility of other biblical stories to apply it to. This fabulous piece of poster art will be sent to you FREE of charge if you email me your address. This is a ONE time offer (yeah right I found about 40 of them in my closet and need to get rid of some).

At the moment I know of 8 people who have a copy (because I made copies for Jack and them) and the rest never picked theirs up. You will gaze longingly for insperation into this fine art department creation will your poetic genius wells up and bursts all over the page.

Send all inqueries to matthewnickel@hotmail.com

Please no po boxes, we do not accept CODs, credit cards, or any form of currency other than poetry. Sorry, all purchases are FINAL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home