Sunday, January 09, 2005

I'm alive I'm alive...

Gosh I miss you all... I need to check this more often and actually take 5 minutes to post something. It's been a crazy year so far. Too much going on and not enough time to realize that I'll be graduating soon and I have to find something to do with myself. I have a few ideas, but actually choosing one and running with it absolute petrifies me. Any advice from the alums?
I'm back early because of NC duties and I'm bored to death. No one is here so there's nothing to do but I can't seem to get myself to go to sleep. So here I am. I'm excited for last semester's Opus to come out!! (didn't quite make it for exam week) Even though I couldn't make it to meetings once again I got to do the layout design with Glenn and get a little preview of everyone's poetry and short stories. I also have 3 poems in this time! (My bio contains DPS love!!!) :) For those of you who had advanced jack with me last spring, Blue Monday, Rythym Raw and Essence of Red got in. Also, my project with Jesse Montano will be part of the Undergraduate Research thingy (I don't remember the name of it). Basically I'll just set up a presentation about the project and show the completed works. It was really exciting to be invited to do that! Anyway, now that I'm finally posting I'm babbling so I'll find something else (perhaps my bed?) to occupy my time. DPS love to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home