Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Piss Off!!!

Seriously guys, we need to do something about this new wave of Bloggospammers...I don't know if there is anything we can do, but if there is, I am sure Mr. Van (Dan...obviously) Morrison is up to the task. Honestly, I have never even had a desire to go to San Diego...so why in the hell should I need to know what the weather is like there??? And I certainly don't need any wedding favors, or Bride's jelewry. Nor can I use any craft project school, although I believe that person could use some grammar lessons, and although working at home sounds enticing, I don't need to start my business through some pathetic ass spammer...and if I need Japanese tea, I would rather go to Japan than visit this dudes sorry fucking website.

So if we can do something about these nobodies, please, let's do it quick. If not...I say we burn the whole internet down and lock them inside.

By the way, Del, sorry I will miss you and your gail force winds...although I would be seriously surprised if you could pose a genuine threat to anyone. Anyway, I will miss you man, knock back a few drinks for me...and give those conservative bastards hell. I know I can count on you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

I agree.

I have some ideas. I'll get back to y'all shortly...

Cheers!

4:50 PM | Permalink  
Blogger KTB said...

i figured out how to delete the spam comments. rock on. :)

9:51 AM | Permalink  

Post a Comment

<< Home