Saturday, September 25, 2004

I'm Alive

Sorry, I haven't done shit for shit with this blog thing yet...but i figured now is as good a time as any to hop on board.

I too have been struggling rather mightily for inspiration. I emailed the Captain (Jack) a couple of months ago telling him that my new plan was to write one poem a week...needleass to say, a couple months later I had written one half of a poem. HA! I suck. Anyway, recently, I caught some kind of bug, and have written three poems in a week, and started two others. Call me crazy. As soon as I can get to a computer that isn't shit (one that isn't at the public library) I will post a couple of them...until then I'll try and come up with a good prompt for you...

She floated out into the icy air and the reality of snow...

there's a little somethin' for all you drunken poets in need of a push. Maybe it will produce crap...maybe it will produce beauty. You wont know till you write. Good luck. Drink up.

1 Comments:

Blogger KTB said...

so glad to see you've joined us my friend. i can't wait for those new poems of yours. come visit me. we'll get drunk and ride the el all night long. miss you...

8:21 PM | Permalink  

Post a Comment

<< Home