Tuesday, September 07, 2004

DPS is Famous!

Bloggers of the DPS excite!

Yours truly is quoted in the Holland Sentinel today where I talk about blogging and the DPS. They talk a lot about Julie Ridl (who we know is famous) and eventually me (making this site famous)!

http://hollandsentinel.com/stories/090704/lif_090704043.shtml

Hopefully, we'll see some more people get interested in our little blog niche. I'm also excited to see new contributors added to the list. I hope we hear from all of you soon!

Now that we're famous, everyone raise your glass. I'm raising my cherry green tea outside JPs, though I had to pluck a drowned hornet out of the mug. I love the outdoors!

2 Comments:

Blogger Drew said...

Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan is the man!
Oh yeah, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh!

Keeping in touch with cool people, poetry, free paintings from holes in Lubbers' walls, random media coverage, does it get any better than this? I kinda have to say, "no" or at least "probably not."

Peace,

Drew

7:09 PM | Permalink  
Blogger lindsay said...

Kudos to Dan for making my re-entry into Holland from my beloved mountains a little bit easier with this site. It reminds me that I am connected to something bigger than this bubble we call Holland and also that I still have some connections within the bubble. It has been a while since I've written (difficult on the camp schedule), but it will not be long before I'll have something to post, I hope:)

To those of you still in the bubble (and to those who have escaped and are willing to travel), we need an official meeting of the DPS SOON! It has been far, far too long. Stein night anyone??

10:47 AM | Permalink  

Post a Comment

<< Home